Commercial Solar Heating Systems
Most Efficient Solar Heating Systems on the Market Backed by the Most Comprehensive Warranties
Saving energy in the workplace results in saving money. Achieve the highest performance with the lowest maintenance possible while accommodating your building’s design, when you use our 37 years of experience to assist you in choosing the right solution for your energy efficient solar heating project.
We make sure your design is appropriate to meet or exceed your goals and that your project is the most cost effective solution possible. Using well-trained installers to get the job done right the first time, AET’s commercial lines of products are available in either glycol or drainback designs. AET’s commercial systems offer the right solution for any project, large or small.
37 Years of Experience In the Solar Thermal Industry
AET has worked with solar thermal technologies since 1975 and have installed More than 100,000 residential and commercial installations ranging from hotels, restaurants and schools to military barracks and governmental buildings to various manufacturing facilities across the world. We are:
- America’s largest solar thermal manufacturer. We reach eight distributors and 400 independent dealers across the country.
- True US manufacturer. An American Company supporting America, we are the largest 100% American company that is compliant with environmental and socio economic laws and regulations. We create green jobs and reduce dependency on fossil fuels.
And provide you with:
- Certified AET Installers. We’ve educated installers for more than 30 years and have directly trained over 3000 installers to ensure you get the same consistent service no matter where you are located in the United States.
- Safe, reliable and durable time-tested systems. We have installed systems that have shown lifespans lasting more than 30 years and our designed for a 30-50 year life.
Reduce Your Costs
AET strives to create the most efficient system with the best value and cost-savings available while still maintaining a safe, reliable, and durable system so you will receive the fastest return possible on your investment. You’ll receive:
- The most efficient product on the market. Our Thermafin™ fintubes which heat the water in the collectors are the most efficient product on the market, and are
backed by a 30-year guarantee, the longest in the business. Plus, we offer a 10-year warranty on our solar thermal collectors.
- Numerous credits, incentives and financing options available. You can learn more about local incentives available by using the incentive finder alongside the right-hand side of this page. We also offer flexible purchasing options.
- System design for lowest weight possible. So that your solar heating system does not add a significant amount of weight to your roof.
- Extra precautions. From making sure your design is correct, to rendering a leak-free installation, to wind-load testing to 102 psf (certified to 51 psf, the highest in the industry) to making sure your install is done right the first time.
- Reduce your energy bills. Earn LEED points, reduce fossil fuel consumption and save on your energy costs.
- Fast Installation. We use specially designed mounting hardware and racking systems to speed collector installation.
A one-stop shop for all of your solar thermal needs, we produce many types of solar water heating systems. Our flagship is the indirect, non-pressurized drainback system design using water as the heating fluid. For further information about which solar thermal system is right for you, fill out the contact form on this page or call toll-free at 1-800-874-2190.
Find out more about the EagleSun Pro Line commercial system that accommodates up to 400 sq ft of collectors.
Need More Information About AET Solar Commercial Systems?
Fill out the form below and a commercial system specialist will contact you to help build the perfect setup for your needs.
We promise to protect your privacy.
Longevity, Durability & Trustworthy
An AET Solar Hot Water System uses heat from the sun to provide a clean, renewable energy source that will supply comfortable, reliable, hot water... without the financial or environmental costs of traditional water heating.